In compliance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services, we inform you that this Legal Notice regulates access to and use of this Internet portal (hereinafter, "Website") owned by the entity:
- ASISTENCIA EN INSTALACIONES DE RENOVABLES-RONCAL SL (hereinafter AIR-RON))
- VAT NO: B71132062
- Registered address: Polígono Industrial Las Vales C/ A, nº 10 - 31380 Caparroso (Navarra), Spain.
- Registration details: Registered in the Mercantile Register of Navarre, in volume 1665, Book O, folio 199, page NA-33038.
- Telephone: 637635516
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Intellectual and industrial property
All industrial and intellectual property rights as well as all the information contained on the Website (images, trademarks, graphic designs, source code, design, navigation structure, databases and any other content appearing therein) are the exclusive property of AIR-RON or, where applicable, are duly licensed by the owner.
The names of other products, services and companies that appear in this document or on the Website may be trademarks or other distinctive signs registered by their respective and legitimate owners, without it being understood that access to or use of the Website grants the User any right over the aforementioned trademarks and other registered distinctive signs.
- Linking policy
The User acknowledges and accepts that AIR-RON is not responsible for the availability of third-party websites and does not guarantee or assume any liability whatsoever for any damages suffered as a result of access to third-party content through possible connections, links or links to sites linked from the Website.
- Limitation of liability
AIR-RON declares that it has adopted all the necessary technological measures, within its possibilities, to guarantee the proper functioning of the Website and undertakes to make regular improvements to avoid any errors in the contents that may appear on the Website.
AIR-RON does not guarantee and is not responsible for:
- The availability and continuity of the contents of its website.
- Temporary interruptions to the service, delays, errors, malfunctions and, in general, other inconveniences that have their origin in causes beyond the control of AIR-RON and/or are due to the wilful or negligent actions of the user and/or are caused by Force Majeure.
- The non-existence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in the User's computer systems (software and hardware) or in their electronic documents and files contained therein.
- The use made by the User of the content of the Website that may involve a violation of any type of national or international regulation, of intellectual or industrial property rights or any other right of third parties.
- Possible security errors that may occur or possible damage that may be caused to the user's computer system (hardware and software), files or documents stored therein, as a result of a malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions of the same.
- The status of the links contained on this Website that may lead the User to other websites and web pages managed by third parties. AIR-RON is not responsible for the contents or the state of these websites and web pages. Nor does access to them through this Web Site imply that AIR-RON recommends or approves their contents.
- Confidentiality and Data Protection
In accordance with the provisions of the Law on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), the policy with regard to electronic mail focuses on sending only communications that the User has requested to receive. If you do not wish to receive these messages by e-mail, please contact the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Duration and termination
The existence of the Website and the provision of the services offered therein is, in principle, for an indefinite period of time. However, AIR-RON is entitled to terminate or suspend the provision of the aforementioned services and cancel the Website at any time.
- Applicable law and jurisdiction
Any litigious matter related to the use of this Website shall be subject to Spanish law, and the Courts and Tribunals of Tafalla shall be competent to resolve any questions that may arise or actions that may be brought as a result of the provision of the services and/or contents of the Website, as well as the interpretation, application, compliance and/or non-compliance with what is established herein.